Information Management: The key to Information Governance and Access!
Enabling collaboration, compliance and knowledge transfer.
What is Information Governance?
Information Governance means achieving accountability, reliability, integrity and usability by applying policies, procedures, processes and controls to business information; assigning roles and tasks to ensure that business information complies with legislative and regulatory requirements; and managing information as a valued company asset.
Information Governance best practice helps you:
- Comply with legislation, industry regulations, ISO standards and audit requirements
- Support risk management and business continuity planning
- Optimize the potential for legal admissibility of your records
Information Management Benefits
Information Management and Records Management best practices help you:
- Reduce the time spent looking for information
- Facilitate information sharing
- Enable staff to access the “collective memory” and allow for improved decision making
- Reduce the costs associated with information storage and retrieval
- Manage the controlled destruction of business information when it no longer has any legal or ongoing value
About Katherine Chornoboy
Katherine Chornoboy CRM MBA MLS, is the president and senior consultant of InfoAccess Consulting Group Ltd. She is a results oriented, senior information management expert and advisor with over 25 years of experience delivering business specific solutions for large and small organizations.
Her personal service approach allows her to ensure that the solutions recommended can be realistically implemented and maintained within your current environment while allowing for flexibility, technology solutions and future growth. Ms. Chornoboy is a consummate team player committed to working with your organization to solve problems and deliver effective results that balance the need for both information access and information governance. Her meticulous, professional approach supports her dedication to excellence and nurtures excellence in others.